EXCLUSIVE - RARE
Rue du Cherche-Midi. The countryside in Paris, like a house on the 3rd floor with lift, in a beautiful 17th century private mansion.
Exceptional apartment with a weighted area of 110m2 benefiting from a garden terrace of 42.08m2 on one level (Carrez law for the apartment 85.22m2).
In absolute calm, bathed in sunshine and renovated in 2022 by architect. It looks like this:
- An entrance,
- A living room with old woodwork with a ceiling height of 3.60m giving on one level to a large garden terrace,
- A separate kitchen and dining area overlooking another lovely garden,
- A first suite with its shower room,
- A second bedroom with its bathroom,
- Two toilets including a guest,
Height under ceiling: 3m60
Parquet, fireplace, paneling and original 17th century oak shutters.
1 storage room accessible on the ground floor of 7.06m2 and a cellar in the basement of 9.45m2.
Confidential co-ownership with a resident caretaker
No information available